Our client is a privately held insurance agency headquartered in the heart of Fairfax County. As an all-lines insurance broker, they have been serving the WDC & Mid-Atlantic regional communities with success since 1970.
They offer a wide range of insurance products including Risk Management services, Commercial Lines, Personal Lines/Private Client, Life and Disability, Employee Benefits.
Their standards for providing the best customer experience are extremely high.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a book of personal lines accounts comprised of Private Client/High Net Worth individuals.
This opportunity offers:
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, diverse culture where work/life balance is valued.
- Significant opportunity for professional growth.
- Work Remotely
- Round out accounts.
- Work on both personal lines and private client accounts.
- Round out your career with exposure to commercial lines as well.
- Jump on the train - this firm has doubled in size in past three years to more than 30 employees
- Demonstrated success as a Personal Lines account manager. Private client experience is a Plus.
- Some familiarity in the following coverage areas: Jewelry, Boats, Expensive Homes, Vacation Homes, Antique Cars, Fine Arts, etc.
- Communications with the various carrier representatives who operate in the private client sectors such as Nationwide Private, Chubb, AIG, Travelers, and others.
- Carrier negotiations.
- Providing support and servicing while interfacing with the producers and wealthy clientele.
- Experienced with both new and renewal commercial lines accounts is a big plus.
- Base: A Base Salary + Bonus/Commissions.
- Bonus: Possible accelerators
- Excellent benefits –Standard Package