Partner Account Manager
LOCATION: Anywhere in the US (Remote)
REPORTS TO: VP of US Channel Sales
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Remote
The Regional Partner Manager grows the indirect sales channel in support of the company’s revenue goals through nurturing strategic partnerships and generating partner opportunities. Regional Partner Managers actively incent, train, and enable referral partners in their region and are measured by quarterly opportunity generation and closed deal flow. This is a field-based, partner-facing position will require a minimum of 50% travel per month.
- Manage ongoing relationships with partners within region to ensure opportunity and deal flow required to meet revenue targets in assigned territory(ies).
- Interaction with rep in our major alliance partnership.
- Keep partners up-to-date and informed on product changes and strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships with regional sales resources.
- Ability to offer training to Sales Partners on products and sales tools.
- Attend tradeshows and field level events.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Communications, or Marketing or equivalent work experience required.
- 6+ years sales experience
- Previous experience in telecom, call center, software, or hardware industries.
- Proven track record of defining and meeting revenue goals.
- Experience in relationship management.
- Experience in working independently with little or no direct supervision on site.
- Ability to maintain sales call records and tickler system.