Psychiatric Advanced Practice Nurse (APN)
Join our dynamic and fast-growing Behavioral Health Organization committed to improving the lives of under-served children, adolescents, young adults and their families.
Under the supervision of the Outpatient Program Manager, the Psychiatric Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) provides psychiatric assessment and medication monitoring in accordance with agency standards.
As a member of a multi-disciplinary treatment team, the APN will
- Participate in CQI initiatives, treatment planning and progress review of treatment of assigned youth.
- Provide consultation to clinical and administrative staff as needed.
- Conduct individual/ family sessions and consultations with assigned youth and prescribe medication, as needed.
- Master’s degree in Nursing
- A minimum of 1 -year experience working with children and adolescents with behavioral health issues.
- Must have a valid New Jersey APRNPMH license with prescriptive privileges or a New Jersey APN license with psychiatric certification.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people are essential.
- Demonstrated leadership skills are beneficial.
Full-time and Part-time opportunities available.
For more information, call Ren'e Pelayo at 602 788-5890 x116 and send your resume to Rene@apnusa.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.