Our top client in Norcross is looking for an Associate Attorney with experience in Personal Injury, Immigration, Business, Family, Real Estate and some general litigation
their location in Norcross. Requirements:Minimum of 2 years of experience in personal injury (PI), with criminal law experience being a plus.
Excellent organizational, written and communication skills are essential.
Must be a team player and able to function in a fast-paced, high volume work environment.
Litigation and negotiation experience required.Job Duties:
- Meeting with clients for initial case evaluation and contract signing
- Initial review of case facts
- Monitoring of treatment progress and management of client relationship with various medical and service providers
- Review of Demand
- Negotiation of Settlement
- Meeting with client to assess necessity of litigation
Base salary: $65kClick here to apply online