endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is working with a stable local company who’s seeking a hands-on Bookkeeper
Principle duties & responsibilities include:
- Establishes and maintains cost accounting procedures
- Prepares and reviews product cost estimates and inter-company pricing as requested
- Performs accounts payable and receivables
- Participates in physical inventories and subsequent analysis.
- Variance Analysis and General Ledger
- Performs monthly close, additional quarterly and year-end schedules as assigned
- Cost comparisons
- Special projects requested by owner
• BA/BS or equivalent in experience in Accounting
• 4 + years accounting experience
• Advanced PC skills with proficiency in worksheet and database software.
• Good oral and written communication skills necessary; ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Willingness to grow within a leadership role
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.