endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion dollar international automotive manufacturing company located in the Toledo Ohio area is looking for an Sr Engineer / Application Engineer.
- Liaison between engineering and experts at Manufacturing locations – providing a creative and positive drive during key program launches
- Develop product design proposals to meet customer specifications and test requirements
- Lead product development and validation activities including: DFMEA, design reviews, drawing and model creation (CAD), finite element analysis (FEA), prototype builds, DV/PV testing, NVH verification, design for manufacturing, and key supplier development
- Develop and maintain prototype and test validation plans to meet key customer program timing
- Assist and lead root cause analysis of technical issues
- Support Advanced Program Quality Planning (APQP) activities
- Develop and support cost savings initiatives and proposals
Minimum Qualifications Desired:
- BSME * BSEE or BSMET degree.
- 3+ years of experience in axle and/or automotive powertrain related field
- Excellent mechanical aptitude, along with strong analytical capability
- Understanding of and/or experience using CAE tools including: ABACUS/FEA/FESAFE
- Working experience leading APQP, DVP&R, and DFMEA activities
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.