Our Client is a growing national, diversified General Contractor. Grow your career! Apply now!
The Construction Project Manager provides overall management direction to one or more projects, establishes project objectives and policies, maintains liaison with client, and monitors construction and financial activities through administrative direction of onsite Superintendent; as well as mentoring Project Engineers.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or construction management preferred.
- 10 years or more of water and wastewater construction project management experience
- Must have reported to a Project Executive or Manager in construction and /or major updating of a water/wastewater treatment plant project in excess of $10 million or more as the primary Senior Project Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages critical subcontractors
- Initiates and maintains relationships with clients, subcontractors and vendors.
- Creates and manages a schedule of values and pay applications
- Assists in creating and carrying out a job specific safety plan.
- Ensures a quality control plan is developed and implemented.
- Manages the procurement process including labor, equipment, materials and subcontracts.
- Prepares and maintains accurate financial forecasting with an emphasis on labor, equipment and cash flow.
- Creates and manages the project schedule (cost and resource loaded as required)
- Participates in all preconstruction services.
This Job description is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time and this job description.
Call 262-288-1012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Visit us at Construction and Engineering Recruiters https://cerecruiters.net. If this position is not a match, we can discuss your career goals to find the right opportunity! We place Candidates with leading companies nationwide! Apply directly to email@example.com