Field Service Engineer
Position: Field Service Engineer
Locations: Fall River, MA
Salary: $20-45hr DOE
Experienced Field Service Engineer with Industrial Automation and Controls experience needed to work for a leading industrial services company in Southeastern, MA.
Our client combines four technical businesses that combine to provide more comprehensive services for our customers and consolidate systems and internal services to reduce operating costs. Our mission is simply this: To become industry pioneers by changing how building and plant systems are designed, deployed, run, and maintained. We do this by emphasizing longevity, and keeping turnover low automatically keeps experience and expertise high. Our clients tell us this philosophy shines through in the quality and efficiency of our work. On any sized engagement, Our client leverages the relationship and trust we have among ourselves into successful, repeatable outcomes for our clients.
- Installs troubleshoots, and maintains products/equipment.
- Identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures.
- Perform service and provide advice and recommendations to customers as requested.
- Perform installation, commissioning, and start-up as requested.
- Conform with codes, rules, regulations, and safety standards associated with company protocol and state and federal regulations.
- Document time and materials
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- At least five years of experience with one or more of the following:
Wire and cable, web handling, wastewater, water filtration, blown and cast film, textile and converted textile, paper mills, rolling mills, extrusion, non-wovens, rubber, cranes and hoists, coating lines, ovens and oxidizers, motion control.
- Diagnosis, troubleshooting, upgrades, and commissioning.
- Familiarity with DC and AC drives, controls, PLCs, HMIs, and the ability to modify some code in the field.
- Ability to read and understand complex schematics, drawings, and electro-mechanical diagrams.
- Dedication to maximum machine performance and consistency of customer product
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field is preferred but optional.
- Skilled with commissioning, troubleshooting, and upgrades.
- Desire to seek systems integration challenges and new technology.
- Innovative problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Must maintain high legal, moral, and ethical standards.
- Good communication and team-building skills
- Self-directed and motivated
- Excellent earning potential includes + OT pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Time Off
- Career Advancement
Questions you will be asked:
• Tell us about your experience as a Field Service Engineer, including several years and duties, performed.
• Do you have any other industry-related experience? If yes, please describe duties performed and several years.
• Do you have experience with DC/AC drives, controls, Parker/SSD, AB PLCs, or HMIs? Can you read and understand schematics, drawings, and electro-mechanical diagrams? Rate your proficiency with each.
• If offered this position, how soon are you available? What is your salary requirement? Do you live in Fall River, MA, or the surrounding area?
Click here to apply online