Looking to take your career to the next level with a global insurance player based in Northern Virginia? The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a large book of mid-market employee benefits accounts focused on embassies, international schools, NGOs, and WDC-based firms doing business overseas.
This opportunity offers:
- Opportunity to work in a diverse and international company culture
- Significant opportunity for professional growth
- Work Remotely
- Young and Energetic Corporate Culture
- Jump on the train - this firm has doubled in size in past three years to more than 50 employees
- Demonstrated success as an Employee Benefits Account Manager is a big plus
- A focus on accounts with 50 - 500 employees
- Communications with the various carrier representatives
- Self-funded experience not required
- Performing internal support and servicing while interfacing with the clients
- Communicating with other departments such as personal lines and commercial lines
- Base: A Base Salary + Bonus/Commissions.
- Bonus: Possible accelerators
- Excellent benefits –Standard Package