Solutions Through Innovative Technologies, Inc. specializes in the delivery of professional business and information management services. STI offers government and commercial clients a comprehensive portfolio of services that identify, manage, distribute and improve business processes related to entities’ most valued resource, information. As a fast-growing solutions provider, established in 2000, total customer satisfaction has remained the cornerstone of our business. Our business model focuses on integrity, loyalty, and trust.
The purpose of this effort is to acquire professional, scientific, and technical support services for the 711th Human Performance Wing (711 HPW), Airman Systems Directorate (RH), Warfighter Optimization Division (RHM), Department of Biomedical Impact of Flight (RHMF). The employee shall support the conduct of research to address current Warfighter Optimization Division operational needs and MAJCOM-identified capability gaps.
Essential Job Functions:
• Shall Import, clean, merge, manage, transform, validate, and/or analyze large multivariate datasets.
• Test data to identify data integrity issues, making recommendations and coordinating with the team lead to plan solutions; troubleshoot problems concerning database records and analysis, and communicate with team lead/team members; appraise/recommend improvements for existing data management and recommend requirements for new systems.
• Assist with design and document data management processes and assist with developing data dictionaries as necessary; establish the relationship of available data to existing datasets, map data and coding for specific data elements, maintain statistical software codes; provide training on products created as needed; perform data archive procedures within established guidelines as provided by the team lead.
• Provide consultation support for other researchers, including study design assistance, analysis advice, and document review.
• Participate in data-driven projects; provide assistance with DAsH team requirements such as producing timely and accurate data, analysis and reports in response to ad hoc/special requests
• Summarize and report data analyses in a clear, concise manner; present results to stakeholders and/or at scientific conferences; create written communication for internal and external purposes; write-up results in technical reports or publication-quality manuscripts.
• Must possess, at a minimum, a Master’s level degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, or related field.
• Shall have at least 5 years’ experience combining, cleaning, and analyzing large multivariate datasets, including experience with epidemiological and/or health-related datasets.
• Must have common Knowledge of common statistical methods.
• Prior military experience or previous experience working in a military environment desired.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Applicants selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
STI-TEC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HR@sti-tec.com or you may call us at 1+918.583.9900.