OmniMax International, Inc. headquartered in Peachtree Corners, GA is an international building products company manufacturing aluminum, steel, vinyl and copper products. Core products include specialty coated coils, metal wall and roof systems, metal and vinyl rain carrying systems, soffit and fascia systems, roofing accessories, aluminum and vinyl windows and doors, patio products, aluminum recreational vehicle doors, windows and sidewalls and aluminum bath and shower enclosures. Products are then represented in the market by multiple brands such as Amerimax, Fabral and Euramax Coated Products.
The strength of the business model is the supply of fabricated components to original equipment manufacturers, distributors, contractors and home centers throughout North America and Western Europe.
We recognize that in any business it is people who make the difference. We have an exciting new opportunity for a dynamic, result driven operations professional to join our Corporate Accounting team. We are searching for Senior Accountant to join our North American Operational Accounting team.
POSITION OVERVIEW: Join an established manufacturing company headquartered in Norcross, Georgia with a National Distribution footprint! Reporting to the North America Accounting Manager, the NA Operational Accounting Senior is responsible for the integrity of accounting information by researching account issues for compliance and by establishing quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Timely and accurate completion of monthly journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist in documentation of quarterly account fluctuations.
- Lead/support financial statement/regulatory audits Support all activities related to financial reporting for Omnimax International, Inc. – North America Operations.
- Support monthly financial analysis/management analysis and reports across multiple business unit management partners.
- Conduct detailed review of financial statements and balance sheets during the month end close and throughout each month.
- Provide analytical support as needed to the management team of Omnimax International, Inc.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required, CPA preferred.
- Public accounting experience a plus.
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ senior level experience in an accounting/finance role.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles.
- Experience with general ledger functions and month-end/year-end close process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- High level of professionalism.
- Demonstrated focus on continuous improvement and driving efficiencies
- Accuracy and attention to detail Ability to train and mentor team members.
- Strong ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Click here to apply online