Top construction company in Atlanta is interviewing now with an immediate need for an experienced Multi-Family Project Manager, salary of $70-90K, plus benefits and incentives and bonus potential!REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 5 years exp of ground-up multifamily construction, along with wood framing
- Experience working on multifamily construction projects from conception to completion
- Experience working on bidding, scopes, take-offs, budgets, and proposals for multifamily construction projects
Click here to apply online
- Manage day-to-day activities to meet project milestones and ultimately meet or beat the project completion date.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at the construction site
- Create short-interval look-ahead project schedules to ensure upcoming events are communicated, tracked and are being proactively attended to
- Manage and look ahead no less than 3 weeks to proactively identify issues that could lead to problems and facilitate a solution.
- Report all project delays to the Project Manager and propose solutions with minimum impact to the project schedule
- Maintain daily and weekly logs of construction progress
- Obtain and document all inspections and ensure the quality of work prior to each inspection