A well established law firm in Athens, GA is looking for a paralegal to work with their elder abuse/nursing home attorney.
- Researching, vetting, getting experts ready for depositions and trials
- Going to court with the attorney
- Oversee four legal assistants and their work
- Writing up medical summaries
- Assisting with personal injury litigation
- Must have a four year degree and a paralegal certification.
- Excellent grammar and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work well with all types of individuals
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent spelling
- Excellent writing skills and proofreading skillsMust test on grammar, spelling and MS Word and Excel prior to submitting resume.
This position is an in the office position and not remote.
Salary - up to $65K depending on experience with an excellent benefits package.
Click here to apply online
Client will look at someone who doesn't have a lot of experience but has received their Bachelor's Degree and has a paralegal certificate.