Bookkeeper - CPA Firm
Our client a growing CPA firm in the Dallas area has a need to add a Bookkeeper with experience handling the books for multiple clients in a CPA firm setting.
- Work with clients' General Ledgers, Bank Recs, A/P, and A/R
- Cash and Accrual Accounting
- Process payroll
- Communicate with clients and their advisors
- Proficiency using QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks Online with the ability to teach business owners how to manage their accounting systems
- Management of clients on day-to-day basis
- Prepare wires, ACH payments, and checks
- Must be proficient in Excel and be able to generate & work with worksheets & formulas.
Knowledge of tax preparation programs is helpful.
- Flexible availability (able to work nights and weekends, if necessary)
- Minimum of two years of experience as a Full-Charge Bookkeeper, handling entertainment clients in a CPA Accounting Firm required
- Organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sales & Use tax experience a big plus
- Have terrific communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to problem solve, thinking both creatively and logically
- Able to work in a team environment, as well as individually
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in QuickBooks is preferred, QuickBooks Pro Advisor Certification a plus!
To apply, send your resume to William Franks, Senior Recruiter at email@example.com Click here to apply online