Commercial Real Estate Property Accountant - Kennesaw
- Must have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Real Estate accounting experience is strongly preferred
- Experience with project accounting where critical thinking and collaboration with department leaders is required
- Experience in development or construction accounting a major PLUS.
- Strong technical systems knowledge; Experience with MRI or similar property management software a PLUS
Click here to apply online
- Prepare, reconcile and verify accounting information to contribute to accuracy and timeliness of the company’s financials.
- Maintain records and support company’s accounting portfolio for large capital builds including ground-up developments, which may include: setting up contracts, timely payment of invoices, preliminary notices, lien releases, and closing out capital projects timely through coordination with Property Management and Development teams.
- Preparation and posting of various month end journal entries
- Perform post approval review of AP invoices
- Maintain and update vendor information and Accounts Payable workflows
- Income Statement variance analysis
- General Ledger reconciliation