Our client, a high growth, start-up company is searching for an Accounting Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, this position will lead the day-to-day operations of the accounting team.
- Manage daily transactional Accounting activities across the Financial Statements
- Oversee day-to-day A/R and A/P
- Manage month end close and reporting
- Prepare and analyze financial and operational reports and review with executive leadership team
- Create & manage internal controls and policies and procedures
- Oversee year-end audit/review,
- Maintain and manage department budget
- Manage, hire and mentor accounting team
- Assist other departments as they develop strategies, establish objectives, and make decisions that could have a financial impact on the business.
- Set up and monitor accounting KPIs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA Certification
- Minimum 4 years related accounting experience
- Big 4 Accounting experience highly preferred
- Experience with a large ERP system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package in addition to unlimited paid time off!
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting.Click here to apply online